Mary & May Idebenone + Blackberry Complex Serum
- A fast-absorbing serum formulated with highly concentrated Idebenone that works in synergy with Blackberry Complex, maximizing the antioxidant effect on skin.
- Packed with Idebenone (1000ppm) that contains more powerful antioxidant effect than Vitamin C and Coenzyme Q10.
- Contains 20% Blackberry Extract, a rich source of Anthocyanin to prevent advanced signs of aging.
- Formulated with EWG verified green grade ingredients.
- Free from animal testing and 7 harmful ingredients: paraben, artificial fragrance and colors, alcohol, mineral oil, surfactants and allergens.
Size 30 ml
How to use
- Apply an appropriate amount thoroughly onto the face and neck, then gently smooth for better absorption.
- Recommend applying the lotion after using skin or toner.
Water, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arginine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
Made me break out
Great products and received everything fast and without issue , ordering from here again without a doubt
My skin can be pretty sensitive on the account that I have rosacea and KP so I wanted to try an alternative to Vit C because I noticed Vit C tends to leave me more red more often than other serums. I absolutely adored this serum. I used it at night rather than during the day simply because I was using too many other serums during the day at that time. This serum lasted me over 4 months! And my skin looked so dewy afterwards. I also wasn't as red as when I use Vit C. I'm excited to try other Mary&May serums.
I have been using this serum in conjunction with M & M's amazing blackberry cream essence. Together, these 2 products have given me the most glowing skin I have ever had. I am 66 and recently had a woman in her 40s ask me what I used on my skin, because she couldn't believe my age. I recommended M and M at Olivecollection.com.
I was excited about this product and the benefits it offers but for skin it’s too drying. Will use for my hands instead.