Axis Y Sunday Morning Refreshing Cleansing Foam
Our cleansing foam is set at pH 5.5 to cleanse the skin of dirt, excess oils, and other impurities deep in the pores without stripping the skin. With its special patent skincare technology, Aquaxyl, this cleansing foam keeps the skin moisturized and balanced. Our enhanced formula features the addition of even more moisturizing agents to guarantee a clean, yet fully moisturized feeling. We added double the amount of birch sap, as well as perilla leaf extract, rice bran, and heartleaf to leave your skin supple and dewy.
- Birch Sap (2,000ppm): Strengthens skin barrier, balances sebum levels, and moisturizes the skin
- Aquaxyl: “Anti-dehydration shield”--Optimizes water reserves by increasing important NMFs (natural moisturizing factors), like hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate in the skin. It also limits water loss by improving the skin barrier with increased lipid and protein synthesis.
- Green Tea: Removes impurities, while leaving skin soft and moisturized
- Allantoin: Stimulates cell proliferation and encourages new tissue growth
- Chamomile: Promotes skin’s regeneration cycle
- Licorice: Soothe highly irritated skin, eczema, and dermatitis
- Calendula: Speeds healing of blemishes and acne scars
- Centella Asiatica: Boosts skin’s natural healing process to prevent acne scars
(Size 120 ml)
How to use
Gently massage a small amount onto slightly damp face. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water as hot water can cause dryness.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Coco-Betaine, Potassium Cocoate, Polyquaternium-67, Xylitylglucoside, Citric Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Chloride, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Xylitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glucose, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Benzoate
I have been using this cleanser since the day I got it (about a week ago). I love it!! It is affordable and a little goes a long way. You only need a pea size amount for your whole face and neck. It is not super foaming but it is very moisturizing and it removes everything from your face. I have very sensitive skin and it seems to be working well for me. I will update the review if I have any side effects. Otherwise, I will continue to purchase this product!!
Such a gentle and effective cleanser for someone with acne prone combination skin!
This has been the perfect cleanser since my skin started breaking out recently. A little goes a long way and it lathers up really well. I also like that it rinses off easily so I don’t feel like I’m splashing my face for hours.
Makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed!
I use it after my pomade makeup remover in the night and in the mornings as just a face wash, it gets the job done i think it’s good and definitely the morning type face wash living up to its name, the texture is smooth and does foam and isn’t too harsh on the skin like some that would dry your face up it’s definitely gentle.