Pyunkang Yul Deep Cleansing Oil
- Deep cleansing of impurities in pores with natural ingredients
- Contains hyaluronic acid, panthenol, and allantoin to moisturize during cleansing
- Moisturizing and nourishing at once with 4 vegetable oils
(Size 290 ml)
How to Use
1. Dispense 2-3 pumps into dry hands.
2. Gently massage onto dry skin, focusing on areas with heavy makeup and/or buildup to help dissolve skin impurities.
3. Wet hands with a little water and massage face around 30 seconds until the oil emulsifies and turns milky white.
4. Rinse off with warm water.
Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Water, Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin
I love this and I use it in part of my double cleansing. I definitely recommend to everyone!
I personally prefer a thicker cleansing oil, but this has more of a watery texture that can be difficult to get on your face without feeling like you are losing product. Very natural with little to no scent so I would recommend for those with sensitive skin!
I haven’t been using this cleansing oil for long, but I absolutely love it. It breakdown my makeup completely without stripping my skin. I have acne prone skin, and I already noticed a difference in my skin. Defiantly recommend!
I have been using this for 10 days and I already like it. I have acne prone, sensitive and oily skin and this didn't irritate my face at all, it's very light and thin and very hydrating! (I read the review about the pump and I agree it does leak a small amount). make sure to use a foam cleanser afterwards I'm using "Heimish All Clean Green Foam".
overall, I really like this product!!!
I finished my Haru Haru cleansing oil and I decided to try this out since it has more and cheaper than the Haru Haru one. But...the pump is leaky so the oil always drips down after I pump it so now I have to place a paper towel underneath it to absorb the excess oil.
Pros: (1) I bought this 2 months ago and I still have a loooong way to go
(2) Cost/volume is worth the money!
(3) it does its job of removing makeup at the end of the day
Cons: (1) Leaky pump :(
(2) Comparing to the Haru Haru cleansing oil I used, I feel like I needed an extra pump to remove my makeup, maybe because the consistency is very liquidy/thin?