Goodal Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Toner 250ml
- A vegan moisturizing toner enriched with rice milk.
- Helps strengthen and recover damaged skin barrier with rich aqua ceramide and vegan formula.
- Created with Sandui rice from Jeju Island's basalt field where water is easily drained, unlike regular rice grown by enclosing water in a paddy field.
- Keeps your skin moisturized for 24 hours.
- EVE vegan certified
- Feature sustainable packaging.
- Free from 18 harmful ingredients, passed Skin Irritation Test.
How to use
Immediately after washing your face, in the first step of skin care, take an appropriate amount on your hand and gently pat it on your face for absorption.
Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xylitol, Glucose, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Fructose, Fructooligosaccharides, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Soymilk, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol
I love the goodal vegan rice products they are some of my favorites. I have really dry skin and they work great at moisturizing and soothing my skin. It’s thick but sinks in very well and is good for layering. Good size for price and nice looking packaging.
Made me break out and dried my skin
So Far I am enjoying this product!
I have very dry skin, but it sucks up this toner so well. My skin looks so dewy and stays moisturized because the texture is more like an essence (slightly thicker toner). I've been wearing this during the summer, but it doesn't feel heavy at all. There's also no fragrance so I definitely recommend!
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now. So far no break outs, and my skin looks noticeably more hydrated. It is stickier than I would like though