Etude House SoonJung Hydro Barrier Cream (Tube) 75ml
- A moisturizing hydro barrier cream providing long-lasting moisture for skin.
- Infused with 92.2% hydrating ingredients to soothe and hydrate dry, stressed-out skin.
- Contains soothing Panthensoside for strenghtening the skin barrier.
- Formulated at an ideal pH level of 5.5 (similar to skin’s natural pH), this promotes healthier-looking skin.
- Comes in a translucent gel texture for maximum moisturization capabilities.
- Clinically tested to be free of 10 ingredients.
- Animal-Derived Materials, Mineral Oils, Pigment Synthesis, Synthetic Perfume, Polyacrylamide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Silicone Oil, PEG Surfactants, Paraben.
How to use:
1. Take a generous amount and apply onto skin.
2. Gently rub outwards from the center.
3. Massage into skin for better absorption.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ALLANTOIN, MADECASSOSIDE, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, GLUCOSE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL
I’ve been using this moisturizer for about a month now and can say it’s pretty moisturizing, a lot goes a long way, and wears well under makeup. As someone with acne-prone, combination skin, many products will start to break me out after a while, but this one hasn’t. But while it’s a good product overall, I rate it 4 stars because for the price point, I feel like I’ve tried other products in the past that did the same for less. It’s not a HG product, but it gets the job done. Again, I just feel like some other products perform just as well for a fraction of the cost.
I previously used the 2x intensive barrier cream but switched over to this because I heard it was better for oily skin and it was true! My skin got less oily after using this moisturizer because it’s water based. I recommend this
This one is gel like compared to the jar one which is creamier. I like both. I have normal combo skin
This makes my skin so glowy and its very hydrating!
I love this moisturizer it’s light and gel like so it doesn’t make your face sticky or anything. I’m super picky about the feel of my moisturizers and this one is probably my new favorite! I swear it also blurred my skin when I put it on it’s like magic!!!