ma:nyo Pure Cleansing Oil 200 ml
Pure cleansing oil is gentle yet powerful cleansing oil that melts away blackhead and whitehead. It transforms into a luscious milk that dissolves makeup and impurities while restoring skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is suitable for all skin types.
- The 14 Plant-Oriented Oil Allows moisturizing skin without tightening and restores moisture after cleansing
- Argan Kernel Oil Known for its nourishing power, and it effectively regulates amounts of sebum and helps regenerate skin cells.
- Jojoba Seed Oil Full of vitamins and omega that replenish the moisture level on the skin.
• 99.73% removes wastes/cleanses fine dust mimic (Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences Co., Ltd. Test)
• 100% product experience and feeling satisfaction (KC Skin Research Center Survey)
• 100% of testers were willing to recommend the product to others
How to use
1. Gently massage skin with cleansing oil in a circular motion and gently dissolve makeup residue and impurities. Continue rolling around the nose where blackhead are visible.
2. Add water and massage until it turns to milky, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Isoamyl Laurate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Decyl glucoside, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol
This oil is thick compared to the Anua Pore Control Cleansing Oil. It has a little scent, but not strong. When I rub it around my eyes, it does sting a bit.
I have acne oily prone skin and this cleansing oil has never given me problems. I'm on my second bottle.
This cleansing oil has been my go to for months now. My skin feels so clean after using it. Has not broken me out and does not make my skin feel dry.
I used to use gentle cleansers but had always been intrigued to try an oil cleanser and I don’t think I will ever go back to a gentle cleanser! It doesn’t strip my skin if it’s oils and dry it out, this keeps my skin soft and moisturized. I still make sure to put my serums and moisturizer on after though. I’m not very acne prone but I was scared that this would cause me to break out and it’s had the opposite effect. All the little blemishes I used to have are gone!
I liked the product but I wasn’t in love with it. It’s good I just didn’t feel like it made any big changes.