Torriden Dive-In Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- 5D combination hyaluronic acid provides powerful inner moisturization care
- Refreshing water gel formula in sky blue color
- Powerful moisturization increases the moisture content of the skin
- Takes care of inner moisturization to soothe dry skin
- Reduces skin stress to increase the vitality of the skin
- Featured ingredients: Low molecular hyaluronic acid and 5D-combination hyaluronic acid form a 3D network to quickly provide moisture and care for tight skin
- Contains D-panthenol to activate the moisturizing function of the skin sensitive to external stimulation and help soothe the skin
- Contains Malachite Extract and Ceremide to care for inner tightness
(Size 50 ml)
How to use
After cleansing and toning/essence step. Apply an appropriate amount and tap remaining serum into the skin. Follow with moisturizer.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (500 ppm), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Betaine, Propanediol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Ceramide NP, Beta-Glucan, Malachite Extract, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract
I get the hype!
So hydrating 💙
This has literally changed my skin! It’s sooo smooth and hydrated I LOVE IT! I repurchased two bottles right away to stock up 🤠
This Torriden serum is really good. I love using it because it makes my skin feel so hydrating. I use it in the morning and evening and it’s just what you want for a hyaluornic acid serum.
This is very hydrating