Clio Kill Cover The New Founwear Cushion Set x Koshort in Seoul Limited Edition
CLIO Koshort In Seoul Limited Edition, adorable package inspired from Korean Short Hair cat.
This Kill Cover The New Founwear Cushion Set Koshort In Seoul Limited Edition contains:
Koshort Cat Sticker 1 pc
- This brand new cushion foundation comes in 3 different shades to create flawless skin with a semi-matte finish.
- Lightweight formula adheres seamlessly to skin without caking.
- Effectively blurs blemishes and the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Lasts up to 72 hours without fading in color.
- Features super adorable puff in paw shape, allows more precise application of makeup.
- SPF 50+, PA+++
How to use
1. Take a moderate amount of product using the included puff.
2. Using gentle tapping motions, apply an even layer to the entire face.
I struggle to find foundation my shade ( Super Light ) and it fit my skin tone perfectly and covers up all blemishes !
I haven’t tried a lot of cushion foundations but I really liked this one. It does have a light scent but it doesn’t bother my sensitive/reactive skin. I wish you could just buy the refills though.
it’s a little light for me but it blends in nice, the packaging is so cute!
It is very hydrating! I got ginger 04, and although I'm pale, it was rather light still. It came with a refill and adorable stickers as well though- making it well worth the price :)
The formula isn't as hydrating as the clio mesh cushion, and with one layer, it doesn't quite cover my redness. This cushion is definitely more on the light coverage side but I think if you layer it, it gives a bit more coverage. Beware that even the darkest shade is still pretty light!
As a side note, the stickers provided are the ones with the white border as seen in the pictures! I've seen some videos that show puffy stickers with a clear border so just know this is EXACTLY like the pictures on the site.
The cushion is still super cute and shipping was super fast. Everything was so carefully packaged in bubble wrap and loved that it came with free samples!