Mary & May Vegan Blackberry Complex Cream Essence
Nutritious cream in a refreshing form of essence! A bottle of cream melts in the essence to provide intensive nourishing and moisturizing to the dry skin.
- 1. A refreshing essence formulation that absorbs quickly and non-greasy.
- 2. When the two solutions are lightly shaken, Mary&May's special formulation technology, Double Phase Emulsion, the high-viscosity cream dissolves in the moisturizing essence, stabilizing it, and the concentrated nutrition is absorbed freshly and quickly.
- 3. 50,000ppm Blackberry extract: Juicy blackberries are rich in anthocyanins. It prevents and improves aging caused by free radicals.
- 4. 100,000ppm Blue lotus water: The blue lotus is called the flower of life in ancient Egypt. Its excellent moisturizing and soothing effect makes the skin moist and elastic.
- 5. 80,000ppm Jojoba seed oil: Similar to human skin lipids, it does not clog pores and forms a skin moisturizing film. Strengthens the skin barrier.
(Size 140 ml)
How to use
1. Shake the contents to mix the cream layer and the essence layer before use.
2. Take an appropriate amount on the palm of your hand and let it absorb.
Water, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Methlypropanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trilaureth-4 Phoshate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Cyanocobalamin, Ceramide Np, Maltodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol
If you suffer from dry or dehydrated skin, this is a perfect essence for you. It is very moisturizing and hydrating. My face felt nourished immediately after I began gently slapping and patting this essence into my skin! It wore well underneath my sunscreen and makeup and kept my skin soft and nourished all day. I like that it is packed with antioxidants that are more powerful than vitamin C.
Mary & May are a new brand to me. I wanted a new essence to try and saw this. Decided to take a chance and I’m glad I did. Bottle is beautiful to have on the vanity. Also since you have to shake it to mix it also makes the routine fun. The formula is hydrating and moisturizing for my skin and leaves my skin soft. Glad I took the chance and bought this.