URIID Neroli Garden Hand Cream
- A perfumed hand cream in a pretty oval-shaped package, offers nourishment with a pleasant scent.
- Infused with 10 Hyaluronic Acids complex, moisturizes and smoothen hand texture.
- Formulated with Neroli flower extract to offer you a graceful yet aromatic neroli flower scent.
- Features light-weight creamy butter-like texture that absorbs instantly without any discomfort.
- Free from 20 harmful ingredients, suitable for sensitive skin to use.
How to use:
1. Apply an appropriate amount on hands whenever moisturizing is needed.
2. Or apply on any desired body parts for a pleasant scent to use as a perfume.
Water, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract(10,000ppm), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter., Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Sodium Hyaluronate, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal. Limonene, Linalool
I usually don't mind herbal scents but this was way too overwhelming for me. It gave me a headache. The rose one is so much nicer and the scent isn't as overwhelming as this one.
Was drawn to to this protect because of its cute packaging but unfortunately packaging was not that great and it came opened. Not sure how it feels on the skin, but it’s cute