Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Cleansing Foam
- Niacinamide: Minimizes and tightens lax pores, diminishes dullness, evens out discoloration
- Tangerine Extract: Rich in Vitamin C, which is known for revitalizing the skin
- Arbutin: Lightens dark spots, lessens the appearance of acne scars, and helps even out skin tone
- Ultra-deep cleansing of fine particles, skin waste, makeup residue, and dead skin cells
- Helps get rid of dirt trapped inside the pores
- Brightens skin tone and improves the appearance of dull skin
(Size 150 ml)
How to use
Dispense a small amount on hands and lather well. Massage the face, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoate, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (10,000ppm), Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Bergamot Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Orange Peel Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Cocoa-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylarachidic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Phytate, Oleic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether (100ppm), Arbutin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool
I like this cleanser so far! You only need a tiny bit and it lathers and foams a lot! Cleans off dirt and makeup well but does leave my skin feeling a little bit tight. Unsure about fading properties yet though!
I use this face wash in a very small amount to cleanse my skin to avoid any irritations since I have a very sensitive skin. By using a bit of product, this is enough to feel my skin clean and free from dirt. I love how it makes my face feel and it's not drying my skin.