B LAB Matcha Hydrating Foam Cleanser 120ml
- Mildly acidic cleansing foam gently and effectively removes skin impurities, makeup and dirt with soothing effects.
- Formulated with 10,000ppm of green tea and 2,550ppm of green tea leaf extract to enhance skin renewal and protect skin's moisture barrier.
- Rich and foamy texture optimizes skin's oil-water balance and thoroughly removes fine dust particles on skin.
- Contains hyaluronic acid to nourish and moisturize skin.
- Clinically proven to be hypoallergenic.
(Size 120 ml)
How to Use:
Lather a moderate amount onto the face and gently massage in circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lauryl Betaine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-39, Decylene Glycol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Fructan, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin
I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now. I have combination acne prone skin. It foams up nicely, leaves my face feeling clean and I haven’t broke out.
hasn’t irritated my face and a little goes a long way
This cleanser was surprisingly soft and not stripping at all. I loved the subtle matcha. I also liked that it was easy to lather.
A little goes a long way! I was a dedicated user of the Krave Beauty Matcha cleanser but this made me change my mind. It's hydrating, washes off well with no residue, and does a great job of removing makeup (especially if you double cleanse it feels so nice). I've repurchased several times now and I love it.
Love this cleanser. Foams well, isn’t abrasive. Skin has never looked better