Benton Deep Green Tea Cleansing Foam
Leaves your skin feeling relaxed and refreshed with green tea face wash Boseong Green Tea Cleansing Foam
- Contains over 10% of Green Tea from BoSeong, the Home of Green Tea in Korea, which helps fresh cleansing for sensitive, oily, delicate skin.
- Smooth texture with a fine foam of botanical surfactants mildly cleanses without irritation.
- With moisture and nutrient from Camellia Oil and botanical ingredients, provides a smooth finish without tightness.
DEEP GREEN TEA LINE
Includes high contents of Green Tea which contains polyphenols, vitamins, beta-Carotene, minerals, amino acids, and other rich nourishing ingredients.
Has a cooling effect, cares for oil-water balance, and helps leave skin firm and vitalized.
- Green Tea Line for delicate skin that is oily and sensitive even to minimum irritations.
- Cooling / Soothing / Protecting / Hydrating / Sebum Control / Oil-Water Balance / Mildly Acidic / DermatologicallyTested
- High content of Green Tea ingredients from Boseong, the home of Green Tea in Korea.
- Free of artificial fragrance, coloring, dimethicones and other harmful ingredients.
How to use
- Apply suitable amount on your palm.
- Mix with water and lather.
- Gently rub the foam on your face.
- Wash away the foam with warm water.
I really like the texture of a foaming cleanser. I've also noticed a slight improvement on my acne upon using this. I feel really refreshed using this product
I tried it once and that was the last time idk if I got a bad batch but it smelled like manure 💩 and my face felt irritated right away. I thought I was going to love it but I couldn’t stand it:(
My face feels so soft after I use it. I love it!
I'd been having issues with acne on my cheeks and had just run out of my cleanser when I saw this recommended on the Olive Kollection Instagram. I really like it and it smells nice, not too overpowering. It's a good overall cleanser and my acne hasn't gotten worse; it'll take some time for it to fully clear up but I do really like this so far.
Honestly I’ve been enjoying it , it cleans my face and like a little dot goes a long way.It has a scent but it’s bearable.I have dry and acne skin and my face doesn’t feel dry afterwards which is great. Overall it’s good to clean my face.