Benton Fermentation Mask Pack
Benton tried thinking the other way round. 'How can we try to use less harmful ingredients?' No matter how little the amount of irritating or harmful ingredients, there are many different types of cosmetics that we apply on our face and our skin has a critical point. Once it reaches its critical point, the skin may not be able to bear the burden and become irritated or break out. The original 'CLEAN BEAUTY' brand. Benton has been excluding harmful ingredients fundamentally from planning stages, since 2011. Benton's recipes are based on naturally derived ingredients and Ecocert preservatives. Excluding harmful ingredients, Benton products can be used even on sensitive skin.
- Fermented ingredient and 2 types of Peptides help nourish skin and give elasticity
- Naturally derived ingredients help to condition dull skin and give vitality and elasticity
- Helps wrinkle improvement to inelastic skin by anti-wrinkle functional
(Choose from single qty or Box - 10 sheets)
How to use
1. After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
2. Open the packaging and smooth mask onto face.
3. After 10~20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently onto the skin.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Water, Lactobacillus/Collagen Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Betaine, Panthenol, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arginine