Benton PHA Peeling Toner
Benton PHA Peeling Toner contains PHA, a third-generation peeling ingredient and Natural Moisturizing Factor. This toner helps to smooth and hydrate your skin while promoting gentle exfoliation.
- Mild peeling with third-generation PHA.
- PHA is safe from photosensitivity compared to AHA and forms a moisture barrier.
- Efficiently exfoliates skin with minimum irritation.
- Leaves skin crystal clear and hydrated with a glow.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract and Ceramide NP soothe & hydrate exfoliated skin.
(Size 150 ml)
How to use
After cleansing, wet cotton pads with the product and wipe skin. Recommended use: 2 ~ 3 times a week
Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid (3%), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
For me, this peeling toner exfoliates skin with no irritation. It's a super gentle formula and effective!