Celimax Jiwoogae Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad
A treatment pad containing BHA that gently but effectively exfoliates the dead skin cells without damaging the skin. It improves the tone and texture of the skin by removing sebum, old keratin while adding a soothing boost of hydration.
- Gently formulated and with skin-trenching ingredients make it suitable for everyday use.
- BHA helps exfoliate dead skin cells and sebum without causing stimulation.
- With naturally-derived Houttuynia Cordata Extract to soothe and manage skin texture.
- Mild, skin-loving Hyaluronic Acid infiltrates deep into the skin for long-lasting hydration.
- Two-sided peeling pad: Smooth embossing side and gauze peeling side.
How to Use
- Gently wipe all over the face along skin texture with the embossed side. Start off 1-2x week.
- Then use the gauze side of the pad to wipe over nose area and chin when sebum secretion is active.
Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract (10,000ppm), Betaine, Hinoki Cypress Water, Sea Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Betaine Salicylate (0.5%), Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Arginine, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin
I broke out in rashes the day after using this and haven’t used it since. If you have sensitive skin, beware.
These pads are so good! They take all the “dirt “off my face. They also make my skin soft after every usage! The texture also helps with the cleaning process. I would recommend.
I've been using these for around two weeks and I'm noticing some brightness and my blemishes are going away, so it's working well! I'll keep looking out for any issues as I use them long-term, but it smells nice and feels nice on the skin. I also like the different textures on the pad itself.