Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Ceramide
This product is currently sold out.
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Ceramide is a hypo-allergenic mask, aimed at deep moisturizion of the skin with Ceramides. These masks deliver 7 free essences to the skin directly through the 0.2mm air sheet, which makes this great for sensitive skin!
- Passed the sensitive panel test
- Formulated with water that is purified through the Etude House's 6-step filtration system
- Made with EWG Green grade ingredients only (level 1-2)
- Free of 7 toxic ingredients
- 0.2mm extremely thin sheet make the air-penetration deeper than a usual mask, allowing your skin to breathe comfortably
How to use
Apply the mask on your face and hold it 15-20 minutes while taking a rest. Then take off the mask and tap your face till the solution water is fully absorbed.
Water,Dipropylene Glycol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glycerin,Methylpropanediol,Sorbitan Stearate,Butylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Arginine,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Sucrose Cocoate,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Coptis Japonica Root Extract,Dehydroacetic Acid,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Disodium Edta,Boswellia Serrata Gum,Sodium Hyaluronate,Hydrogenated Lecithin,Pinus Palustris Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil,Centella Asiatica Extract,Ceramide Np,Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Juniperus Mexicana Oil