Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Madecassoside
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Madecassoside is a hypo-allergenic mask, aimed at hydration and soothing with Madecassoside. These masks delivers 7 free essences to the skin directly through the 0.2mm air sheet, which makes this great for sensitive skin!
- Passed the sensitive panel test
- Formulated with water that is purified through the Etude House's 6-step filtration system
- Made with EWG Green grade ingredients only (level 1-2)
- Free of 7 toxic ingredients
- 0.2mm extremely thin sheet make the air-penetration deeper than a usual mask, allowing your skin to breathe comfortably
How to use
Apply the mask on your face and hold it 15-20 minutes while taking a rest. Then take off the mask and tap your face till the solution water is fully absorbed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Sorbitan Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sucrose Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Palustris Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Madecassoside,
Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, Cyclodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol