Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - White Flowers
This product is currently sold out.
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - White Flowers is a hypo-allergenic mask, aimed at moisturizing and brightening the skin with White Flower Extract. These masks deliver 7 free essences to the skin directly through the 0.2mm air sheet, which makes this great for sensitive skin!
- Passed the sensitive panel test
- Formulated with water that is purified through the Etude House's 6-step filtration system
- Made with EWG Green grade ingredients only (level 1-2)
- Free of 7 toxic ingredients
- 0.2mm extremely thin sheet make the air-penetration deeper than a usual mask, allowing your skin to breathe comfortably
How to use
Apply the mask on your face and hold it 15-20 minutes while taking a rest. Then take off the mask and tap your face till the solution water is fully absorbed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Urea,
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,
Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil,
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract,
Freesia Refracta Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sucrose Palmitate,
Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Citral