Frudia Citrus Brightening Cream
- 61% Citrus Extract instead of the purified water.
- Skin brightness improvement/melanin decrease/ pigmentation decrease proven by clinical test.
- Makes your skin silky smooth with natural vitamins from Jeju tangerines.
- Skin irritation test completed.
- Soft smoothie texture: The cream is applied softly like a smoothie with real citrus fruit to keep the skin texture moisturized.
- A citrus juice cream full of fresh and moist vitamins helps keep skin bright and clear.
How to use
- Spread the cream over the face evenly at the last step of skincare.
- Tap your skin gently.
Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract (61%), Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Water, Butylene Glycol,Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycereth-26, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arginine, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polyquaternium-51, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Oleate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, CI 19140, CI 15510, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, CI 14700, Tocopherol
This cream is a nice, lightweight moisturizer that smells amazing!! It layers easily over other products and does not leave a sticky/greasy residue.
Smells good and a little goes a long way. Was smaller than anticipated in my head but considering you don't need as much product that's okay. I also feel like it's helped in the one week of use already.