Goodal Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Toner 250ml
- A vegan moisturizing toner enriched with rice milk.
- Helps strengthen and recover damaged skin barrier with rich aqua ceramide and vegan formula.
- Created with Sandui rice from Jeju Island's basalt field where water is easily drained, unlike regular rice grown by enclosing water in a paddy field.
- Keeps your skin moisturized for 24 hours.
- EVE vegan certified
- Feature sustainable packaging.
- Free from 18 harmful ingredients, passed Skin Irritation Test.
How to use
Immediately after washing your face, in the first step of skin care, take an appropriate amount on your hand and gently pat it on your face for absorption.
Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xylitol, Glucose, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Fructose, Fructooligosaccharides, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Soymilk, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol
This has become one of my favorite toners! I prefer my toners to have a thicker consistency over the watery ones. It leaves my face feel hydrated and soft with no sticky feel.
I haven’t used a toner in so long, but I saw a few videos on the benefits of using rice toners so I decided to give this one a go. It has a thicker consistency than your average toner, it’s less “watery” but I like that! It absorbs nicely, leaves a nice plump feeling right away! I like that It’s a big bottle so it’ll take me a while to get through too. Will be buying again once I run out!
Haven't noticed a big difference or anything just yet, but its very moisturizing and thick but sinks into the skin very quickly!
The toner feels light in the skin, yet not too thin that it’s just water. Feels hydrating
It’s an amazing toner and it’s really hydrating. The consistency is like a thick water but the way it blends and feels on the skin is great.