Hyggee Real Sun Cream
- A hypoallergenic sun cream with a test-proven SPF55.7 PA++++ sun protection that you can trust.
- The lightweight formula can be spread on the skin smoothly without leaving white cast and greasy feeling.
- Enriched with lotus seed extract that moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- Skin hypoallergenic test completed.
(Size 50 ml)
How to use
1. Use after the primary skincare routine.
2. Take an appropriate amount and apply evenly to the face and neck.
Water, Dibutyl Adipate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Nylon-12, Polysilicone-15, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
I like this sunscreen because it leaves no white cast and also doesn't have a very strong scent. I also think a little goes a long way with this one because I feel like I don't have to put as much on for it to spread
Decided to give this a try and I’m glad I did. It leaves my skin matte and doesn’t leave a white cast. Only thing I don’t like is the smell, it’s not too strong but definitely has a light “sunblock” scent.