Innisfree No Sebum Moisture Powder *Renewed
innisfree No-Sebum Moisture Powder is a new addition to the No-Sebum line of products. It is uniquely formulated to work best for oily skin that lacks moisture as well as dry skin.
This plant-based powder quickly absorbs unnecessary sebum while leaving moisture to keep skin looking and feeling dewy.
Instead of glitter or pigments, this product uses natural mineral glow powder to coat the skin for a smooth and radiant finish.
- Removes excess sebum while leaving moisture for smooth skin
- Contains vegetable powder to gently control unnecessary sebum production and maintain skin's oil-moisture balance for a dewy finish.
- Uses natural mineral glow particles to create a velvety complexion
- Formulated with natural mineral glow powder instead of pearl or pigmented powder, which leaves skin in a shiny and smooth finish.
- At the last stage of skin care, apply lightly all over face or areas with a lot of sebum production with puff.
- Also apply at the last stage of makeup or frequently whenever your skin gets shine.
MICA, CORNSTARCH MODIFIED, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAUROYL LYSINE, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, SILICA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, WATER / AQUA / EAU, MINERAL SALTS, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT
I love this powder. I put it over my sun block to mattify my skin. Leaves my skin matte and blurs out imperfections.
Love this product!!
I still haven't used this too much, but definitely mattefies. I'm not sure if it's the best mineral powder yet, but I like it so far.
i set my makeup with this powder, and might i say, it’s been good. i have super oily skin, and this powder has made my skin still look glowy, but cancelling out the shine where my skin produces more oil. i definitely recommend!
I love this for when my skin starts to look way too oily!! and as a finishing powder