Innisfree The Minimum Sun Cream SPF25/PA++
Innisfree The Minimum Sun Cream SPF25/PA++ is a special Hypo-allergenic formula made with 90.8% natural ingredients for the sensitive skin.
- Blocks UV rays with the mineral filter that smears lightly and mildly into the skin without excessive whitening.
- Contains Madecassoside that strengthens the dry and weak skin barrier healthily and moistly.
(Size 40 ml)
How to use
1. Use at the last step of skincare.
2. Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs.
3. Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors.
WATER, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, MADECASSOSIDE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM
Previous to this, I was using the Purito Green Level Sunscreen. Unfortunately, this product fell a little flat compared to the Purito sunscreen, mainly because it leaves a slight white cast on my face (medium skin tone). It's still a good product and I plan to use it all but wish it didn't leave a white cast.
No White, no sticky, Light moisture. Work very good. I am Pre Apply twice a day . Happy