Innisfree Intensive Triple-shield Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++
Innisfree Triple-shield Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++ is a water-resistant sunscreen that is smooth to the touch without feeling sticky. This multi-functional sunscreen reduces the appearance of wrinkles, brightens the skin and shields out sunlight.
- A Physical sunscreen that protects your skin against the sun by forming a protective layer on the surface of your skin to deflect damaging UV rays.
- Water-resistant - Suitable for outdoor activities and fun in the sun!
- Protects your skin against the sun by forming a protective layer on the surface of your skin to deflect damaging UV rays.
How to use
Use daily as the last step of skincare. Take an appropriate amount and massage onto the face and neck. Gently tap until fully absorbed. Reapply as necessary before UV exposure.
Water, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Zinc Oxide (nano), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-5 Polyricinoleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Niacinamide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Octyldodecanol, Fragrance, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Adenosine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Boron Nitride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Lespedeza Capitata Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid
I am not a fan of this sunscreen. I gave it a chance, and wore it every day for a week, but it has a few things that I do not like about it.
1. It leaves a huge white cast on my skin - I'm very pale, and it's almost ashy in how much of a white cast there is.
2. It's got a pearly quality. This was the part that I hoped would grow on me. And while it is okay (on zoom calls it gives me a little glow), it's not everyday.
3. It's HEAVY and by the end of the day I feel like I have cakey and flaky foundation on my face.
Overall, I wanted to like this. I really did. But I am not a fan and have given up on this sunscreen.
I’ve had other sunscreens and they aren’t like this one. I play golf where I’m always in the sun and sunscreen for me is important. Using this, it feels weightless and only smells a little like makeup, I prefer makeup smell then sunscreen smell! 😂 A little white cast but nothing major, it settles into skin with time. Really great sunscreen. 💕