Laneige Cream Skin Refiner
A new must-have from Laneige is this Cream Skin Refiner, which helps provide ample moisture to the skin at the very first step of your skincare routine. Formulated with White Leaf Tea Water, it is rich in amino acids that soothe the skin and reinforce the skin moisture barrier, making the skin truly healthy.
It is a Cream that is melted into a Skin Refiner to use as the first step in hydrating and moisturizing the skin, preparing it for the next items in your skincare routine.
- Laneige's original Cream Blending Technology creates a new cream-in-skin-refiner formula that keeps the skin well moisturized
- White Leaf Tea Water is water that can only be obtained in small amounts from ultra-shielding cultivation and cold brew extraction. With its rich amount of amino acids that reinforce the skin moisture barrier, it helps to make dry sensitive skin appear healthier.
- The mild formula made up of hydrating ingredients helps to keep the healthy skin condition.
(Size 150 mL / 5.0 fl. oz.)
How to use
1. General use: Shake 2-3 times before use. During your morning or evening skincare routines, take an adequate amount on your palm and gently spread all over the face. Tap the skin to help the product fully absorb as if you're immersing the skin with moisture.
If your skin is extremely dry, reapply once more for a better result.
2. As moisturizing skin pack: Pour an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad and place it on the face, leave on for 2 minutes. Take the cotton pads off and pat the remaining Skin Refiner in gently for further absorption.
3. As mist: Pour some into a mist bottle and spray on the face when your skin feels dry after makeup for additional moisturizing and water-glowing effect.
*A white oil film may appear as the formula contains plant-derived oil, but this doesn't mean that there are any product defects.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 1,2 Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-1- Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Inulin Lauryl carbamate, Glyceryle Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.