Mary & May Vegan CICA Tea Tree AHA PHA Blemish Toner 200ml
Rescue your skin from dead skin cells and troubles with CICA Teatree AHA PHA Toner! Low pH formula protects the skin barrier and maintains a healthy skin balance.
The transparent and clear water formula wipes off dead skin cells and sebum, leaving a fresh and moist finish.
- Irritation-free exfoliator for everyday use! AHA PHA keep skin bright and healthy be removing dead cells and impurities.
- Reduce the amount of sebum. Niacinamide suppresses excess sebum and brightens blemishes.
- Power of 300,000ppm of natural tea tree leaf water soothes and relieves your skin.
- Trouble management before they even start to show up! The acne suppression function of Gesolza raw material derived from traditional oriental medicinal herbs calms down irritation.
- Clear and moisturized all day long! It contains patented moisturizing active ingredients that combine birch and xylitol to protect even the quick drying parts.
How to use
1. Toner: After face wash, take an appropriate amount and apply to the skin for light absorption.
2. Wiping toner: After face wash, apply on a cotton pad and wipe gently along the skin texture.
3. Skin pack: After soaking a cotton pad with toner, place it on the dry area for about 5 minutes.
Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Xylitol, Glucose, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Artemisia Annua Extract
I'm trying out Mary & May for the first time, and I like this toner so far. I like using AHA's and PHA's as my toner and the tea tree has made it work for me as a daily toner!