Neogen Dermalogy Real Bakuchiol Firming Serum
Formulated with Bakuchiol, a natural anti-aging ingredient, alternative for retinol, found in plants, no need to worry about irritation Collagen boosting serum that focuses on skin elasticity
New anti-aging, Bakuchiol Serum, an anti-aging ingredient that replaces retinol. Contains 'bakuchiol*', an anti-aging ingredient found in nature for skin that is prone to irritation from retinol
- The most abundant and powerful antioxidants present in the seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia used in ancient Ayurvedic and herbal medicine.
Tightly lifts saggy skin with 3 types of skin elasticity patented ingredients.
- Formula containing patented ingredients “Lupin Peptide”, “Collagen Boosting Peptide” and “Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein”
- Enhances collagen synthesis and elasticity improvement effect.
Antioxidant Multivitamin + Skin Soothing 5 Plant Extracts promotes smoother and radiant skin
- Vitamin C, vitamin C derivative, vitamin E multi-vitamin ingredients give skin vitality & Effective for skin soothing
- Promotes smooth, moist and radiant skin with five plant extracts such as Azulene and Lavender.
- Skin soothing plant extract: Guaiazulene, lavender oil, aloe vera leaf extract, tea tree leaf oil, eggplant extract
Moist and refreshing texture to achieve soft and smooth skin
- A refreshing and hydrating texture that bursts with moisture when applying, spreads smoothly and without stickiness.
(Size 30 ml)
How to use
After using toner, take an appropriate amount and apply gently along the skin texture for better absorption.
The scent of this isn’t strong, I have sensitive, combo skin (mainly on the dry side) & it makes my skin soft after just 1 use, I notice my skin has been more glowy and plumped. This serum is like a purple tint not thick at all or slimy and not too watery. It absorbs fast as well and hasn’t irritated my skin at all. I’m not too sure if it will lighten my acne scars yet but it good for hydrating the skin.
I really like how this serum feels on my skin after applying it. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel sticky at at. I’ve been wanting to add a retinol or something like it to my routine but have been nervous because my skin is pretty sensitive. This has caused zero irritation and I’m excited about seeing long term results.