Peripera Ink Black Cara - Choi Go Shim Limited Edition
- Special collaboration with Korean popular illustration Choi Go Sim
- Attached with a DIY Choi Go Sim illustration stickers for you to create your own mascara package.
- The best-selling mascara line from Peripera comes with 3 types.
- Presents super waterproof and long-lasting effect on your lashes.
- Helps create an eye-catching look with three different types to offer various effect on lash.
- #01 Long Lash Curling: offers an incredible lash extension effect.
- #02 Volume Curling: plumps up lashes for an eye catching look.
- #03 Clear Set Curling: set and fix the curl of the lash with lifting effect.
How to use:
Start at the roots, wiggle the wand back and forth to build up the length of your eyelashes.
It has a cute packaging which I love!!! The simple and thin wand helps your lashes not clump together. As someone pointed out, you’ll need an oil cleanser to clean off the mascara.
The packaging is cute and it applies easily with no major clumping. I love how long it can last without smudging and gives your lashes a nice curl. The only issue is difficulty with removal as it very waterproof so you need the right cleanser for the job. If you have sensitive eyelids, the removal process may agitate your skin.
I got the volume curling, and it works pretty well. I didn't read that this mascara is super waterproof when i bought it, but i really like it. It is very difficult to remove, you probably need an oil-based remover.
I got the clear set curling mascara and I like how smooth it goes on without clumping. It drys quick and doesn’t come off until you want it to, and just an oil cleanser does the job for me. I’ll buy anything that comes with stickers, so I’m glad I actually really ended up liking it
I’m always looking for mascaras that don’t clump and make my lashes look like spider legs so I’m really liking this one so far! It gives a nice curl to my lashes and makes them look darker. I personally haven’t had trouble removing it since I use an oil cleanser.