Rom&nd Juicy Lasting Tint Milk Grocery Series
Perfect soft mlbb shades that’s right in between nude and mute! Cool mauve shade, just like fig with a drop of milk with a long-lasting & glossy finish. Perfect for everyday wear!
- Colors inspired by mlbb shades
- A candy-coated gloss that intensifies over time
- Clear and syrupy finish with rich juicy colors
Choose from #28 Bare Fig or #29 Papaya Jam
How to use
01. Using the tip to apply softly from the inside part of your lips.
02. Apply a suitable amount then pressing your lips together 2 – 3 times.
I have so many rom&nd lip tints (as well as other brands). But this brand in particular is my favorite. They all smell good and every single color I have tried looks good, whereas I always ends up with colors that don't look good on me from other brands. They are hydrating and the darker colors last quite awhile.
the tint is long lasting in lips color is pretty.
It’s super soft and the tint lasts a long time. Love it!
i love the berry shade, and how buildable it is. my only complaint is that it’s a little bit drying but i just add a little gloss on top and it looks/feels great!
This is the perfect cool berry shade. I pair it with a cool pink blush and it's the prettiest soft berry without being too intense. I've worn it nonstop since I purchased it.