Rovectin Aqua Activating Serum
Rovectin Aqua Activating Serum is a hypoallergenic and intense moisturizing serum that provides long-lasting hydration, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, and improves uneven skin tone.
Rovectin Aqua Activating Serum supports and restores the appearance of aging skin. Our Aqua Cell Activator combines hyaluronic acid, trehalose, and Vitamin E to hydrate and firm skin. Niacinamide is a nutrient that restores skin by helping to improve uneven skin tone, smooth fine lines, and strengthen a weakened skin surface. Peptides, the tiny proteins and active molecules from collagen, provide significant anti-aging benefits.
- Hyaluronic acid: A natural moisturizing agent that smooths skin from within.
- Trehalose: This natural extract increases skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Niacinamide: A nutrient that restores skin, improves uneven skin tone, smoothes fine lines, and strengthens the surface of irritated and weakened skin
- Low molecular peptides: Tiny proteins and active molecules from collagen, provide significant anti-aging benefits
- 100% free from parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids.
(Size 1.2fl oz, 35ml)
How to use
After applying a toner or essence, massage a generous amount to the face and neck. This product can be used day or night in your skincare routine.
Water, propanediol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, isononyl isononanoate, adenosine, arginine, sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, amodimethicone, trehalose, pvp, butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, acetyl hexapeptide-8, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, peg-11 methyl ether dimethicone, malachite extract
I decided to start a 10 step routine and this was recommended as a serum to use, and I love it! I like how light it is and it absorbs into my skin so well. It’s not too sticky and hasn’t caused any skin irritation.
Such a great and hydrating serum, I wrecked my skin care barrier about a year ago and I’ve been on the hunt for a serum that soothes myself skin! And this definitely takes the cake, such an underrated serum, and if you’re new to skin care or you want to add an extra step for your night routine I definitely recommend this product!