Sioris You Are My Shining Sunscreen
Designed especially for sensitive skin, Sioris' You Are My Shining Sunscreen delivers SPF 35/PA+++ sun protection with a boost from skin-loving beneficial plant extracts, including Centella Asiatica, rosehip, Ginko, organic plum, and organic avocado oil to hydrate and boost protection of the skin against the elements.
- Protects skin both UVA, UVB from direct sunlight
- Helps stop damage and skin-aging caused by sunlight.
- Creates a protective barrier to the skin from UV lights as well as Infrared lights - reduces chances of damage and anti-aging caused by sunlight.
- The last step of the daily skincare regimen, also, great use as a 'first-step' foundation for makeup.
As the last step to your skincare regime, take an appropriate amount on the face and gently press the face with your palms for better absorption.
* Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Cabonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3Ricinolate, Beeswax, Silica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water, Sodium Chloride, Artemisia Montana Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Fruit, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium PCA, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil. Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Limonene, **Linalool *ORGANIC FARMING ** FROM NATURAL ESSENTIIOL OLIS
Mineral sunscreens can be tough. They leave a white cast, can be drying, etc. I still (mostly) prefer them or hybrid sunscreens to chemical. I’m prone to both skin and eye irritation. After spending so much time on my skincare routine, it’s frustrating to have it all messed up on the very last step!
The sioris you are my shining sunscreen is super gentle and, believe it or not, hydrating! I saw some reviews even calling it greasy (so maybe not good for oily skin types) but my skin soaks it up leaving a soft, almost velvety finish. I love how it makes my skin feel!
It has a soft fragrance, presumably from the organic plum water which sioris is known for, as well as plant essences (centella asiatica, licorice root, artemisia montana leaf, highbush blueberry, and gingko) and oils (geranium, orange peel, and amyris bark). My skin doesn’t love fragrance, even when it is from essential oils, and I will admit the orange peel oil gave me pause…but this didn’t seem to irritate my skin (yet, anyway).
That being said, there is a white cast. Even with my pale complexion (I am a 1 on the Fitzpatrick scale), I had to really rub this in for it to disappear. In the future I will probably use this with/under makeup.