Torriden Dive-In Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- 5D combination hyaluronic acid provides powerful inner moisturization care
- Refreshing water gel formula in sky blue color
- Powerful moisturization increases the moisture content of the skin
- Takes care of inner moisturization to soothe dry skin
- Reduces skin stress to increase the vitality of the skinFeatured ingredientsLow molecular hyaluronic acid and 5D-combination hyaluronic acid form a 3D network to quickly provide moisture and care for tight skin
- Contains D-panthenol to activate the moisturizing function of the skin sensitive to external stimulation and help soothe the skin
- Contains Malachite Extract and Ceremide to care for inner tightness
(Size 50 ml)
How to use
After cleansing and toning/essence step. Apply an appropriate amount and tap remaining serum into the skin. Follow with moisturizer.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (500 ppm), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Betaine, Propanediol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Ceramide NP, Beta-Glucan, Malachite Extract, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract
This is my favorite hyaluronic acid serum I have used so far. I feel like it's not as tacky feeling as other serums & absorbs well, but still leaves a hydrating glowy look. I did notice it hydrated better than other hyaluronic acid serums i've used as well. You also get a lot of product for a serum!
This is a light serum which I love, it’s not thick like other Hyaluronic acids serums I’ve used before . It doesn’t pill on my skin or leave it sticky after use which is nice. A overall good serum .
Very light, doesn’t pill, I don’t really notice a difference with my skin.
I've been using this for the past 1.5 months and I love it! I was using the Cosrx triple hyaluronic ampoule before and I decided to switched to the Torriden one and I have no regrets! Its more watery than the Cosrx but I like that consistency, I feel like my skin was moisturized and looked more hydrated. I still have about 1/2 bottle left but I definitely gonna stock up on this :)