URIID Neroli Garden Ampoule Stick 10g
- An ampoule stick offers moisturizing effect to turn your skin into dewy and translucent skin appearance.
- Compacted 100 bottles of serum in only one stick.
- Infused with Neroli flower extract and collagen capsules, helps improve wrinkle and skin elasticity with lifting effect.
- Formulated with Royal Honey Extract to nourish your skin with premium nutrients.
- Offers multi-usage that could be applied during skincare or after makeup.
How to use
At the last step of skincare routine, glides on area with wrinkles. Or use after makeup to create an extra glow on top of your base makeup.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ceresin,. Triethylhexanoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil (0.2%), Oil Soluble Licorice(Glycyrrhiza) Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract(0.009%), Honey Extract, Aureobasidium Pullulans/Rice Bran Ferment. Tuber Melanosporum Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Bud Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root/Royal Jelly Extract, Rose Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Tocopherol, Water, Adenosine, Hydrogenated Polydecene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol
So I've only been using this product for about a week (once a day only) so I can't say that I've seen any results in regards to fading lines. However, there's just something so addicting about this product. I didn't like it at first because it smells quite strong and there's a pretty tiny amount for the price (especially if you had to pay the full price of $40+ that other places are selling it for) but after my second use, I was hooked. While I haven't seen any visible results yet, my neck feels so nice and supple. I caved and bought a few more before it goes out of stock!