Cosrx The Niacinamide 15 Serum
Highly concentrated serum that combines the maximum concentration of niacinamide with optimal ratios of synergistic ingredients for total acne control.
Feel the benefits of Niacinamide without irritation.
(*Based on clinical trials- 30 subjects completed the test.)
- Niacinamide: Provides total acne care by controlling sebum production, soothing acne inflammation and diminishing post acne scars
- N-Acetylglucosamine(NAG): Works in synergy with niacinamide to effectively fade hyperpigmentation
- Zinc PCA: Inhibits inflammation and promotes recovery of damaged skin
- Allantoin: Promotes collagen synthesis to facilitate skin regeneration
• Total acne care
• Calms breakouts
• Controls sebum and oil
• Diminishes the appearance of congested pores
• Exfoliates · Smoothes rough skin
• Acne prone, oily or combination skin
• Whiteheads and blackheads
• Enlarged, congested pores
• Rough skin caused by an accumulation of dead skin cells
(Size 20 ml)
How to use
After cleansing, during the serum phase, apply a few drops to the skin. Use fingertips to gently massage and absorb the serum, starting from the center of the face working towards the edges.
* Highly concentrated serums should only be used in the evening? NO!
* This serum can be used in the morning and/or afternoon.
* If applied in the morning, be sure to use with a SPF of 30 or higher.
Water, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide(15%), Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zinc PCA, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
has really worked with helping the oil on my skin :)
ive been using niacinamide on my skin the past 6 months and noticed the biggest change! would 10/10 recommend
I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It’s not as oily, last all day and calms the inflammation caused by acne. Great purchase. Will definitely recommend.
This serum is a little strong at first but makes my skin glow.