Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Green Tea
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Green Tea is a hypo-allergenic mask, aimed at moisturizing and soothing of the skin with Green Tea Extract. These masks deliver 7 free essences to the skin directly through the 0.2mm air sheet, which makes this great for sensitive skin!
- Passed the sensitive panel test
- Formulated with water that is purified through the Etude House's 6-step filtration system
- Made with EWG Green grade ingredients only (level 1-2)
- Free of 7 toxic ingredients
- 0.2mm extremely thin sheet make the air-penetration deeper than a usual mask, allowing your skin to breathe comfortably
How to use
Apply the mask on your face and hold it 15-20 minutes while taking a rest. Then take off the mask and tap your face till the solution water is fully absorbed.
Water,Glycereth-26,Dipropylene Glycol,Propanediol,Alcohol,Hydroxyethyl Urea,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Sodium Carbomer,Allantoin,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Coptis Japonica Root Extract,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Dehydroacetic Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Disodium Edta,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate,Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Boswellia Serrata Gum,Beta-Glucan,Hydrogenated Lecithin,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Pinus Palustris Oil,Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate,Ceramide Np