Peripera Ink Mood Glowy Tint - Choi Go Shim Limited Edition
- Special collaboration with Korean popular illustration Choi Go Sim
- Attached with a DIY Choi Go Sim illustration stickers for you to create your own lip tint package.
- A glowy lip tint from peripera mood lip series, comes with 2 colors only exclusive in this special edition.
- Helps create a glassy lip with moisture-based formula.
- Moisturizes your lips long-hourly without caking.
- Features great color payoff with nice adherence.
- Offers even more vivid color payoff and glowy look with layering.
#01 I’m Pinkest: A light cool pink
#02 Pink Do It: A vivid pink
How to use:
Apply directly on lips with the attached applicator.
mainly bought this for the packaging; it's so cute! has a scent to it that reminds me of cotton candy. i bought "pink do it", and the shade is a bit more reddish than i expected, so i've mainly been blending it out.
The product itself is cute and the tint applies smoothly, you may have to finish putting it on with your finger to make it look a bit more natural if you prefer that look. I bought both colors and have a tanner skin complexion so I don’t think the tints are the right match for me but I still like the product! If anyone cares for scents, this one does have a mild scent to it, nothing too overwhelming.
I really like this product, gives me a cute color on my lips!
This is a really nice tint. It doesn’t leave my lips feeling or looking dry and it lasts about half the day for me.
Don’t get me wrong the color is really pretty, but when I put it on my lips applied differently then a gloss. I had to use my fingers to buff it out to look natural. Other than the hard time of application it is a very good lip gloss.