Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cleansing Oil
A lightweight cleansing oil to help remove makeup, sebum, blackhead, fine dust, and grime for a thorough cleanse and moisture charge. Through patented mineral water manufacturing technology such as membrane filters, Dokdo Cleansing Oil's deep sea water contains a high concentration of 72 types of naturally-derived minerals (magnesium, calcium, zinc) to help maintain moisture balance.
- Ceramide NP reinforces skin's natural lip barrier for dry and aging skin with an outstanding ability to maintain moisture balance.
- Evening Primrose Oil is extremely soothing and is an excellent antioxidant.
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil unclogs pores and helps control sebum levels. .
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil helps soothe dryness and irritation.
(Size 200 ml)
How to use
1. With dry hands, apply to dry skin and massage unto face to melt away makeup and impurities.
2.After massaging, add a small amount of water for cleansing oil to emulsify into milky white color.
3. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
1) Soak cotton pad and place in targeted areas with blackheads for 5 minutes.
2. Remove a cotton pad and gently massage the targeted areas, rinse off with lukewarm water.
Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Purified Water, Evening Primrose Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Macadamia Oil, Sea Water, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phosphatidylcholine, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Bergamot Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool
This oil cleanser is great at taking off makeup and sunscreen. It pretty gentle enough and my face feels clean after using it.